Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Skeeter's Wedding

Stefanie (AKA- skeeter) was married saturday, August 22. This is a pic of us, me being 18 weeks pregnant. I was NOT pregnant when I ordered the dress in February, so I ordered the dress as I normally would, not accounting for the baby weight I would be gaining in months to come. So, when it came to the big day for skeeter, I made it in the dress, but it was like "fat guy in a little coat" so to speak. The wedding was beautiful, and I'm so glad I got to be apart of it. CONGRATS...

This is me, Skeeter, and my sister, Lindsey

1 comment:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

HEY GIRLIE! HOPE YOU ARE FEELING GOOD THESE DAYS!

WE DID CARRY JAX INTO THE GAME WITHOUT A TICKET. THE BOYS HAVE A TICKET,BUT HE DOES NOT. KNOW ONE EVEN QUESTIONED IT, SO NOT SURE IF THEY DO OR NOT!