Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Mackenzie Lynn Cotton at 18 weeks

Here are the US pics we got at 18 weeks. This is her with her little sweet legs crossed at the ankles. She was trying to hide her little parts, but we found them. We were so excited she was a GIRL, even Brad. I can't even believe she is growing inside of me. I feel her all the time now that I am almost 23 weeks. Everyone loves feeling her move around. She is very shy around her daddy (he says it's because he has a calming hand), but he's felt her kick really hard once!I went to the doctor Wednesday for my 22 week check-up. I was hoping I would get to see her again, but they just listened with a doppler. Her heartrate was 150. I saw a different doctor today, and that was fine because I had seen him before when my doctor was out before the pregnancy.

This is a shot of her sweet, little foot.

This is a profile shot of her sucking her thumb.



And, this is her profile.

1 comment:

The Burgess Family said...

How cute! I am so excited for yall! Can't wait to meet McKenzie Lynn!