Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BABY COTTON IS A...

We went to the doctor on Monday, August 24th, and found out that this precious little being growing inside of me, AKA-baby cotton, cotton-ball, cannon-cotton ball, is a sweet little GIRL...We are so excited. everyone is, especially my manly, football loving husband. After we found out, he said he was "going to the cafeteria", and he snuck to the gift shop to get a pink AUBURN shirt and matching booties. He is so proud of his little girl, and can't wait to hold her. She was being modest at first when we were trying to see if in fact she was a boy or girl, but quickly arose to the challenge. I will post US pictures as soon as i transfer them from my phone. We are so proud and blessed!

3 comments:

Missy said...

I can't wait to spoil her!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! That is wonderful, you will be such a sweet mommy and I love the story of how you found out! Hilarious

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

CONGRATS!! SORRY, BUT YOU ARE GOING TO BE BROKE:)! THEY MAKE SO MANY CUTE THINGS FOR LITTLE GIRLS!! I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING GOOD, NOW WE NEED SOME BELLY SHOTS.