Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

"SCRAPPING"

i was tagged by Loni Hodge scrap about myself. the rules for "scrapping" are: first list 10 honest things about yourself 2. pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

1. I Love my husband and family more than anything! My husband and I live next door to my grandparents and parents. that's how much we love them!


2. My dog is like my best friend! Shelby Lynn is my now 3 year old chocolate lab. she loves me unconditionally and feeds off feelings that brad and i are feeling. she is the smartest and most beautiful animal i have ever known!


3. I am a little bit OCD. things have to be a certain way on my desk, in my purse, in my car, closet, you get the drift! I AM CRAZY! no, really, i am a very neat person and can't sleep if i feel that things might be out of place or if i might of forgotten something.


4. I wash my hands way too much and I know it, but i can't resist myself! (another embaressing aspect of my OCD). my hands will get so dry and cracked, and they hurt really bad sometimes, but i keep on washing. my theme is: I have the cleanest hands in the hospital.


5. I am addicted to several things: shopping, purses, shoes, jewelry, and mountain dew.


6. I love eating at Surin West. I love the super crunch suschi, crab angels, egg rolls, and Thai noodle. Me and my co-workers love to go eat there during lunch. it is truly one of my favorite places to eat.

7. I am like Loni also a people pleaser. i used to work extra shift after extra shift at work for the money, but also because i couldn't stand to say no for the fear that the nurses would be short. i also have never called in for work because i can't stand for the nurses to be short staffed. i also am not a good conflict manager. i will keep my mouth shut and keep enduring and enduring until i bust before i will ever speak up. I am very fortunate to have very outspoken friends (you know who u r), a very outspoken husband that takes up for me, and very outspoken co-workers. so i remain the people pleaser thanks to these people! It's all their fault that i am like this.

8. I love being a nurse! i have been a nurse for over 3 years, and couldn't imagine doing anything else. I worked on the floor for 3 years and just recently moved to the orthopaedic dept. (both jobs @ children's). i love helping kids and their families.


9. Brad and I have been talking about having kids soon! (we have the discussion on a regular basis) i'm not sure exactly when, but i believe that we are really serious about it this time.

10. I have a big heart. i can't stand it if i hurt someone's feelings, or make them mad. i'd rather hurt myself than have someone else be mad or hurt. some people say this is a good quality to have, but i don't know. it kinda stresses me out, but I've managed!

Now, time to list people to scrap:
kara reid
mandy davis
nicole stoddard
missy mccaleb
jamie carnes
kelly watson
jennifer spahn

No comments: