Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Shelby Lynn!

Today is my baby's 3 year old birthday! (for those of you who aren't dog lovers, you probably think I am crazy). This is a picture of Shelby as a puppy the day after we got her! There is a big picture at the bottom of the blog of her now. (she has gained a ton of weight, huh?) Brad and I love her so much! Just wanted to wish my furry child a happy birthday! We love you Shelby Lynn!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Happy Birthday Shelby Lynn!!!!!!

Lyndsey said...

I am glad I am not the only one:) I hope your puppy had a greay birthday. I didn't know you had a blog. I am glad more people are getting them. It is so fun keeping up with everyone. Do you still talk to Laney?? I have not talked to her in forever. I hope she is doing well. Talk to you soon.

Lyndsey