Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Her room is starting to come together!

I got her name letters as a baby shower gift from 3 of my dear friends and co-workers, Paris, Mandy, and Deanna. Brad and I decided to tackle hanging them a few weeks ago. It was fairly easy until the spacing got off between the letters. We made some adjustments (no new holes in the wall to my delight), and it looked great! There was only 1 true "mess up" and you can't even see it. Anyone that knows me knows how I am about my house, walls, etc...I am told that I am going to have to get over it after baby girl comes. I'm sure that I'll make the adjustment just fine!


Here are the letters along with the bedding. I think it matches perfectly!

2 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

Pretty pretty pretty! She is gonna be your lil ladybug!

Unknown said...

It looks great! I am so excited for you guys! Miss Mackenzie is going to be so "rotten"...just look at what you have done to Shelby Lynn!! Love ya!